Monday 17 October 2011

Is this Blog going to be a Hit or a Miss?

Leave a Comment
Hey all :) 

This is not my first blog. I have written and maintained more than 6 blogs and got bored of it and I had quit blogging for some time. But now I realized that I am kinda addicted to blogging and I have decided that this is going to be my last blog. So only I have named this blog as ‘Hit and Misses’ because if this becomes a hit, I will continue blogging or else I will quit.

Hmmm. Next thing I was thinking about was on what topic to write about. My first blog is Live Green Life, which aims at making the world greener. But soon after I started writing that blog towards the conversation of the mother earth, I realized that the people of this world cannot be taught to live a greener life. So I left that blog and my second blog is ~Recapture~. Here I started with writing the experiences of my life and the things around me. But soon it started getting retarding. Then I started posting copied contents from other sites and the hits started getting reduced.

I had a dual mind in starting this blog. But I have made up my mind that this will be my last blog. And still what about the content?? Suddenly this idea struck my mind. Over the past year I have been a failure in blogging. And I have browsed over a million sites on how to maintain a good blog and improve the hits. So I decided that this blog will initially focus on how to do ‘Core Blogging’ and will help other novice bloggers to help maintain their blogs and improve the hit ratio on their site.

But whatever I heard my mind voice and I believe that I Love Blogging and it is a part of my life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please share your experience with us.